Monday, April 26, 2010

update on a computer that actually has a working keyboard - love life.

Good morning, everyone!


This is going to be a short post - since I'm currently at work writing the final report on the event I planned that was held yesterday at my school. I have good news though!


This morning, my boss took me for breakfast. I ate a lot. Hello Traditional English Breakfast - pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs, and toast. NOM. NOM. NOM.


Don't worry - my workout trends and good eating habits start RIGHT NOW. Hahaha.


I am going home from residence for forever today. No more residence, no more school until the fall. I'm also getting my computer fixed (well hopefully). My mom found her receipt and apparently, we got the three year warranty that protects everything on the computer - even my current ghetto keyboard.


I'm bringing in my laptop to the bookstore on campus, today - since that is where I bought it - and hopefully they can fix it up for me. That'd be freaking sweet.


Tomorrow, I'm seeing some of my close girlfriends for our first Glee party of the summer. We're also going to make a to do list of all the things we want to do this summer. Yay, yay, yay!


Wednesday I am going to Nick's sister's Confirmation. Saturday night I babysit. Sunday I have a bridal shower.


In between all of this, I have to get a pedicure, buy something for Nick's sister, go get books to read during the summer, go get some waxing done (too much info?), and stuff like that.


Busy, busy week.


I'm done work in an hour. So pumped to be officially on summer break.


Anyways - I need to go finish writing this report before my boss comes back at noon to say farewell.


(I'm loving using the computer at work, though. IT HAS A KEYBOARD THAT LEGIT WORKS).


XO

No comments: