Wednesday, April 28, 2010

the seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake.

Helloooo.


How are you all doing?


I'm just getting ready for my boyfriend's sister's Confirmation. The mass isn't until tonight, but Nick is picking me up at 1:30pm(ish). We're going to go to the mall first because I have to run some errands and then we're going to go up to his place. 


I'm excited for tonight - I haven't seen Nick's family in sooo long. I love them haha.


I'm wearing a navy blue high wasted skirt, yellow wedges, and a yellow plain t-shirt. I'm going to dress it up with some beads.


Yay.


I have to go make lunch now but I have no idea what to eat.


Don't mind my face in the below picture, I'm just singing some "Under the Sea" from "the Little Mermaid" and curling my hair. Yayo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the confirmation, and your outfit sounds tres chic :)

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

love the sound of your outfit!!!!! beautiful!
have fun!!!

ummmm where is your mention of Glee??? heeeelllllloooo!

Anonymous said...

great outfit.
have fun
-cris