Friday, April 23, 2010

positive endorphins, oh hey.

I packed up majority of my room, today. My clothes and my shoes are all in bags and I've emptied all the drawers in my desk. All that's left to do is clean my room and pack up my linens and toiletries for Monday afternoon. 


I'm feeling pretty amazing about life, right now. About an hour ago I couldn't focus on anything so I decided to put my energy to good use. I went to the gym and worked out on the elliptical for about half-an-hour. Then, I held a plank for a minute. I was sweating big time but now I'm all showered and feeling amazing. I burned about 400 calories today and on the elliptical, I "ran" for about 3 kilometres. I don't normally go to the gym to use the machines, I normally just go to take advantage of yoga, but today I decided to start my summer trend early and get my cardio up! 


I finally feel like I can study now. Don't get me wrong, I've studied a lot for my exam so far, but earlier today my mind was racing with excitement of being done school tomorrow so I couldn't study, study. I'm going to go read over my notes again.


See you on the dark side of the moooon.


I don't know why I said that. I'm not even listening to Pink Floyd.

1 comment:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

My mind does the same thing! I know I have to study, but sometimes I just don't want to. I wish I could break the habit.