Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my mac has made it home safe and sound.

I am currently using my laptop and it's in a perfect state. I'm pretty sure the people at the Apple Store in Yorkdale mall gave me a brand new keyboard. They fixed the two cracks at the bottom of my computer, too - that are apparently defects in all 2008 Macbook models. They unfortunately forgot to fix the crack on the top right of my computer's frame but that's okay - I'll worry about that another day. Besides, my mom and I had to rush home (there was tonnes of traffic in Toronto, today).


The first day of summer has been going really well. It was really relaxing, too. For some reason though, I woke up this morning before 7:00am, again. That was frustrating.


I'm going to try really hard to sleep in tomorrow.


I hope you've all enjoyed your day, today.

1 comment:

Abby. said...

Haha I know what you mean about trying to sleep in! I just can't do it!
xx,
~Abby~