Thursday, April 22, 2010

i use way too many exclamation marks.

Hey, hey, hey. 

I hope you've all enjoyed your day so far! It was really cool this morning but the afternoon had the sun shining bright and hot (well, not that hot but warm enough). I woke up really early this morning to go to work. I worked from 8:30am until about 5:30pm. It was a long, long day but I feel pretty good about it. I got a lot done and now my supervisor/boss has very little to worry about tomorrow for our big event on Sunday. Yay!

I just ate some dinner and now I'm going to read over my Desire and Discontent notes then watch the Vampire Diaries. Me and Melissa (my roommate) are making popcorn for it - so pumped. Theeen, I plan on studying some more and getting some good shuteye.

I haven't been sleeping so great, lately. I've woken up at 6:45am for the past three days when I really needed to get up at 7:30am. I hope I sleep well tonight, man! 

Tomorrow, I am helping my friend Kristina Russo with one of her assignments in the morning and then I'm going to come back to res, study, and relax. Later in the evening, I'm meeting Ashlee for a study session. We're probably just going to do some Zumba instead, though.

THEN - ON SATURDAY - I HAVE MY LAST EXAM OF THE YEAR! As of Saturday, I'm TECHNICALLY on summer vacation, but I have to work on Sunday and Monday.

As long as I know that I'm done school for the time being, work will be a breeze.

TWO DAYS until I'm done school :)

FOUR DAYS until I'm done work (I have the next two days off, though - wahoooo).

LOVE! 

3 comments:

Francesca said...

I'm glad you're so happy! I still have a month and a half of school. Hope you get a good night's sleep!

said...

OH WOW GO YOU!
:)

good luck on your exams babe~



much love hun,

xxxx.
♥ CTRLOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM (:

Anonymous said...

gud luck on everything ur life is filled with so many things.. wish i was tht busy.

-cris