Thursday, April 8, 2010

i have two weaknesses in life.

I'm obsessed with Glee and the Vampire Diaries. I love Gossip Girl just the same, but there are two reasons why Glee and the Vampire Diaries actually consume me.


Number one: Glee is home to Cory Monteith. The name itself makes me crazy. Imagine how I feel knowing that Glee comes back on Global next freaking Tuesday.


Number two: Stefan Salvatore - one of the main characters in the Vampire Diaries - is a split between Edward Cullen's look, Matthew Morrison (who plays Will Schuster on Glee), and plain old GORGEOUS! For those of you who watched tonight, how devestated are you that he practically almost died and then ended up "relapsing" by drinking Damon's (his brother's) stash of human blood? Does that mean he will hurt Elena? Ahh, I'm dying for next week! If there's a preview, I'll post it :)


I know I sound like a kid who just got a mountain of candy, but I just love these two shows.

No comments: