Monday, April 5, 2010

i hate spiders.

How is it that every Sunday night I have the worst sleep? I went from tossing and turning, to dreaming about spiders, to waking up at 7:00a.m., when I was only supposed to get up now - at 8:00a.m.


For the record - I am petrified of spiders. Once, when I was growing up, I woke up to a spider hanging on its web, which was attrached to my dresser, right in front of my face. I freaked out. Now that I think about it, I've had that happen to me twice. Once while sleeping (great) and another time while I was talking on the phone, in grade six or something.


Dear spiders - please leave me alone. You scare the crap out of me.


That's all I have for now. Today's a crazy day so I might be M.I.A. 


Much love.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I hope you are having a good day despite of that bad night!
xoxo