Thursday, April 1, 2010

avril bienvenu.

Good morning April Fool's day. Good morning potential high of 21 degrees Celsius. Good morning last day of classes for the week. Hello good mood!

I went to sleep at midnight last night, despite the fact that I wanted to go to bed early. I didn't really do that much either...

I packed all of the clothes that I do NOT wear on residence into a suitcase and duffel bag to bring home with me tonight. Then, I started fooling around with my blog layout because the uncentred title in my previous layout was driving me up the wall. I think I like the way my blog looks now, though. I will probably change a few things here and there, but I am currently very content :)

I am so excited to start this day. I even woke up 40 minutes before my alarm with a big smile on my face! My tummy startled rumbling upon waking up and it just rumbled again so maybe the hunger I feel is what drove me to wake up so early. 

Or...

I've been having dreams where I am late for everything; for class, for work, for the plans I have made. Those dreams freak me out! They make me rush in the morning, have short sleeps, and feel tonnes of pressure. Whatever the reason for my early wake, I am just happy that I won't be late for class today.

This week in class, the students who haven't already presented their Persuasive speeches are going to do so. I went last week so I will be evaluating a fellow student. I'm excited to hear every one's speeches without the pressure of having to continue to prepare for mine. I am also anticipating receiving my mark back for my speech from last week. I hope I did well :)

Well that's my update for this lovely April Fool's morning. No, none of this is a joke! Enjoy the beginning of April. Soon it will be May, then June, then July, and August. Do you know what that means?

SUMMER!

1 comment:

A@ Please Don't Eat Me! said...

i get like that too before a big day, im like a kid waiting for christmas to come- i cant sleep, once im awake i bound out of bed..

yay for warmer weather!!