1. Where was your first kiss?
Oh dear...It was in the middle of watching Poseidon at the theatre near my place.
2. What are you feeling right now this very moment?
I was sad earlier, but I'm okay now. I'm a bit hungry, though.
3. If you could fly, but had to leave everything behind, would you?
4. What color are your socks?
5. Do you have a morning routine? What is it?
It depends what time I have class so I'll tell you it for tomorrow:
7:30a.m. - Wake up.
7:35a.m. - 8:00a.m. - Pee, brush my teeth, plug my flattening iron in, wash my face, put on my make-up, do my hair.
8:00a.m. - 8:15a.m. - Eat breakfast!
8:15a.m. - 8:30a.m. - Check my e-mails, blog comments, blog list, tumblr, etc.
8:30a.m. - 8:45 a.m. - Figure out what the heck I'm wearing.
8:45a.m. - 9:00a.m. - Walk to class.
6. If the world was going to end tomorrow, how would you spend today?
I actually don't know. I'd probably party with every person who means the world to me - family, friends, and the boy.
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I like my eyes.
8. What is your favorite quality in others?
Honesty and courage.
9. What is the scariest thing you've encountered?
At Screemers (which is this hella scary event in Toronto with a number of haunted set ups) this year, a man acting as a cannibal came up to me and said "LOOK AT ME - I WANT TO EAT YOU" in a scary killer voice. I was so scared. He was breathing really heavily in my ears too. To the other side of me was a man with a weapon of some sort - pretending to attack me. I probably cried and I for sure cursed a lot.
10. When do you feel alive?
When I'm singing some Dallas and hanging out with the people I love!