Thursday, March 25, 2010

when i was younger, so much younger than today, i never needed anybody's help in any way.


Sometimes I feel alone and like no one is on the same page as me. I feel like there's never enough time because time just runs out. The weeks may continue to pass, but there's never anything walking with me at the same pace. This world is too fast. I don't like confessing to this, but sometimes speed scares me. Sometimes I wish that we could be children for eternity. Nothing to worry about except your barbie dolls, what your mom was cooking for lunch, whether or not the Sailor Moon episode where Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask get married will be on this week, etc. Then, as we get older things get more challenging. We have to worry about boys, and girls competing against each other FOR boys, our weight, the risk of our families actually realizing who we really are, and the risk of beind judged for being ourselves. 

I always tell myself that I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but I am, because no one can judge me except for myself. 

I'm my worst enemy, yeah.


 
I always think before I fall asleep. Sometimes I think when I'm wide awake like now, too. Silence and being alone give me lots of time to think. Thinking is dangerous but that's okay.


I like quotes. They get me talking. Sometimes I wish I could say things to people without them knowing they were actually directed towards them. There are a lot of things that should be left unsaid, but quotes that I find on Tumblr or other amazing blogs that I enjoy reading and following don't obey that rule.

1 comment:

Cara said...

"whether or not the Sailor Moon episode where Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask get married will be on this week, etc."

<3 Loveyou!