Wednesday, March 24, 2010

that solo's awfully long, but it's a good refrain.

Oh hey.

So guess what? Besides the fact that I had a coughing attack in the middle of yoga last night (awkward), I am feeling tonnes better today.

I still have a cough but my voice makes its way back to me more often than not. It's great, I don't sound like a 13 year old boy (all the time). I am still missing some of my nose, but I think some of it has found its way back to me. I didn't cough as much last night, besides at yoga where the instructor saved me with an extra bottle of water (thank goodness you saviour) and I slept really well too.

I imagine I'll be feeling better not not best for a little while longer, but I'm okay with that. I just need to memorize my speech for tomorrow and get it over with.

We have next class and the next week's class to present. The catch? We don't know when we're presenting. When I had absolutely no voice I was pushing to go next week, but now I just really want to get it over with.

I want to tell everyone why they should stop littering cigarette butts all over Toronto!! Did you know that the nicotine content in 200 used cigarette filters can kill a human weighing 160-pounds? How many of you could be dead right now? A LOT CONSIDERING 52 MILLION CIGS ARE LITTERED IN CANADA EVERY YEAR.

SORRY, littering bothers me. Clearly.

No comments: