Thursday, February 4, 2010

welcome back to the stressful days.

I have such a busy week next week which means I am spending (or trying to spend) my time preparing for the bumps ahead. On Monday, I have a midterm in my Desire and Discontent class that is going to be the death of me. I've been reviewing on and off for the past few days, but I'm not succeeding. 


I wouldn't be so stressed out for the test if it weren't for my two classes beforehand and my desired attendance at a recruiting event called Media Preview Day at my school on the Sunday. I was planning on going home all weekend to study because we all know that studying on residence leads to Facebook creeping and blogging (hence what I am doing now), but because of Sunday I may have to come back on Saturday night. I suppose things could be worse. On the plus side, I only have to be at Media Preview Day for a little while. Hopefully I will be able to get some hardcore studying done afterwards. 


Next Thursday I have to present an informative speech about a topic of my choice. What the heck should I inform other people about? I want to talk about something that I have some experience in so I can relate to my topic and thus relate to the rest of the class, but what do I do that is so interesting that I should want to share the topic with others?


Here are my options:
- Yoga (history, significance, how it helps to relieve stress)


One option. 


I guess the most important thing on my to-do list right now is to study, study, study. Wish me luck! 

No comments: