- A new, four month old, adorable Yorkie PEED on me at the house I babysat at tonight.
- The pee was cold!?
- I made some pretty good cashiola.
- The oldest boy I babysit made homemade calzoni for dinner.
- Me and my boyfriend spoke throughout the night and we will be fine.
- I didn't study as much as I wanted to.
- I still haven't watched the Vampire Diaries (so disappointing).
- I am so happy without Facebook.
- I successfully re-did my interview (read earlier post for more information on that situation).
Other than that...
- I don't want to go back to classes just yet.
- I feel like this past week has been a vicious cycle of bad sleep habits, early morning pee runs, and lazy days.
- I really need to work out.
- I love Cory Monteith so much.
- I want a puggle or a boxer right now. They better be potty trained because I can't take any more animal pee.
- I'm hungry but it's 12:13 in the a.m.
- I'm going back to res tomorrow night and I know as hard as I will try to study, I won't because the Canada vs. U.S.A. hockey game is on.
- My grandmother's making homemade pasta tomorrow for lunch for my cousin's birthday. I seriously cannot wait.
Annnnd, I need to go study or at least refresh my memory on the finer details I've missed along the way.
Why I have a midterm after Reading Week, which is the week with the highest suicidal rates, I will never know. No, I'm not planning on committing suicide, I am here to stay.