Saturday, February 20, 2010

more positive, i've been distracted.

I'm sorry my latest posts have been so depressing. Yesterday was such a bad day. Today's been a bit better, but I'm still down. It sucks fighting with someone you care about a lot.

I'm going to stop talking about that, though, and tell you about my exciting homework day that has me feeling really nervous for the next half of the semester.

I've been doing homework since about 11:00a.m. today. Four hours (roughly, with about a forty-five minute break for lunch and some random breaks and distractions) has gone by really quickly and my heart is beginning to beat really fast as the end of reading week keeps approaching. Tomorrow is the last day of the break which means my midterm is in three days.

I also have an audio assignment for my Radio Broadcasting class due on Friday. I'm scared for that one. Apparently the setup that comes with my audio recorder (that I had to purchase because my other one didn't have a USB cable/connector) doesn't work with Mac computers. So, I went downstairs to upload the file onto my family's PC computer, just to make sure the file recorded properly and whatnot, and the file wouldn't open. Then I was able to connect the recorder to my Mac laptop but still couldn't open the file.

So, I think I need to re-record my interview which won't be a problem. But, how am I supposed actually edit the audio and create a broadcast story if I can't upload the file? I e-mailed my professor to see if he'll be able to help me but something about how he's never taught a class before this one is telling me that he won't be able to. I'm going to try and be positive and just hope that everything will work out...

Tonight, I'm babysitting for five or six hours and tomorrow it's my cousin's birthday. Then, it's back to residence for some hardcore studying. Next, comes Monday morning.

This Reading Week holiday went by way too quickly. I can't wait until the summer. The next few months are going to be ridiculous.

I can do it, I know I can, I'm just tired thinking about it.

No comments: