Friday, February 19, 2010

i deactivated my facebook.

I'm having a bad day. I went to sleep at midnight and woke up at 5:40a.m. I'm tired and I have no patience for people on Facebook and the site itself so I deactivated it. I just want to forget about Internet networking sites besides this blog. I deleted my formspring account too. Now, I'm just left with blogger, twitter, and dailybooth. I would have deleted dailybooth but I couldn't figure it out and I love twitter because of the important people I follow.

I will probably go back on Facebook at some point, but I just can't deal with it right now. It makes a person selfconscious in a silent competition that isn't even real.

Screw you Facebook, you're evil, addicting, and you cause problems.

1 comment:

Mishap said...

Very very true!
Ps. Love your blog!