Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what's your name, what's your numba?

Though I didn't have the greatest sleep last night, I spent majority of my day today with my boyfriend. He took me to Fortino's to buy 60 cookies and then to the Dollar Store to buy streamers, table cloths, a donation box, and some napkins for the Sigma Alpha Pi Benefit for Haiti Bake Sale taking place on Friday at my school. 


After seeing the boy, I went to work at Peer Tutoring where I saw L and C again. They told me they missed me. They also always refer to me as "Miss." It makes me feel so important. 


Afterwards, I went to yoga again and had an intense work out! I feel so relaxed at the moment and so much more healthy than I did at this point last week. I'm going to yoga again tomorrow night with my friend Kris. I hope I can keep this yoga trend up for the rest of the semester this way I won't have to wait for the summertime and working at camp to stay fit. 


It's not even that I want to lose weight. I mean, I could lose another 10 pounds and I hope that frequent physical activity can help me reach this goal, but my main focus is to be able to sit down in a pair of regular jeans without too much chub hanging over the edges. 


Unlike my high school self, I now take care of my body for myself. When I feel my body looks good for my own personal standards than I feel good too.


The weekend is only a few days away and I am spending it here in residence because on Saturday I'm going to my friend's birthday party downtown! It should be a good time :)


I'm not too sure what's going on on Friday night but I'm sure something will come up. I'm kind of feeling a relaxing girls night in or going to see a movie. Not too sure what to expect this weekend, it's been a while since I've spent a weekend in good'ol Sketchdale.


Before I end this post, I just want to note that I really like the new Justin Timberlake and Timbaland song called "Carry Out." I'm not sure if it's even that new, I hardly listen to the radio, but I really like it.


The end...for now.

No comments: