Wednesday, January 20, 2010

before you know where, you have to know who.

So many things in life make us wish certain aspects of our lives were different or that we weren't ourselves altogether. Why is that? 


I know that I long to be both accepted and different in the easiest way possible, whatever that way may be. I don't want to be the average Jane walking down the street in the same fashion as the day before but I don't want to be too much of the abnormal lady wearing a different pair of shoes every day, either. I'd like to be somewhere in between. Somewhere where I can be myself, even if doing so would mean breaching from the norm.


This post was another ramble to add to the list, but it's just something I've been thinking about lately...


How do we know who we are for certain when there is constant movement and change in every aspect of our every day?


I don't think we will ever know. This life is just a collaboration of trials and errors until we find the best fit. Even at that point though, we may crave a change to be different than the people and the environment we surround ourselves with.


The more I type, the more I think about how uncertain I am of who I am so I'm going to go to sleep because today has been tiring. 


A tired body means a tired mind. A tired mind means tired thoughts.


Good night creepy blog world. 


Love.


Oh I lied, I just wanted to tell you (whatever "you" means in this context) that I want to go to yoga again tomorrow night. I love it. It's my new found glory. You should try it too.

1 comment:

David said...

It's true. every moment we change from the past second. It's the nature of time. Nothing can be constantly the same, otherwise time won't move... and life wouldn't continue. This is what makes and shapes us.

ha sorry, these are my tired confused thoughts, as well..