Thursday, December 3, 2009

i love-ah-you soooo much.

I slept in way too much. I woke up at 10:00a.m. which is not normal for me, which scares me a little because my brother has strep throat and I hope that's not the reason I slept in. Wow, I slept so well I didn't even hear my calendar fall. I just looked at my wall and saw white, no ugly dry erase calendar to tease me. It fell behind my bed. Great, it found a new location to fall.

Nonetheless, it felt good to get a few extra hours of sleep but I have an exam later today so I really should have woken up at 8. It's okay though, because I called my Nonna when I woke up and she made everything better.

My Nonna was so concerned that I wasn't getting enough sleep and that I've been working too hard in school. She wished me good luck and told me she loved me. Well Nonna, I love you too!

No comments: