Sunday, November 29, 2009

you may say i'm a dreamer.

Heyo. This week is going to bring on a lot of work. I have two finals to write and one take home exam to complete. Then, I have one more final on December 12. It doesn't seem like much when explaining it takes less than three sentences, but nonetheless, there's tonnes to do.

I finally finished my group sociology paper last night and now I'm just working on my copy editing assignment for my journalism class. Starting tomorrow, though, it's exam cram time. Then, after it has all come and gone, I get to spend three weeks at home for Christmas break. I love Christmas.

Last year, I worked all throughout December but I don't think I'm going to do that this time around. This past summer I went from school to working three jobs and back to school again. I need a few weeks just to bum around and enjoy life. I love working, don't get me wrong, and making money (who doesn't) but I'm stressed just thinking about it.

In case you didn't know, I work at Kelsey's in my home town as a hostess. I absolutely adore the people that I work with and though shifts there are so hectic and so stressful, I walk away with so many stories to tell. But, when I think of busing tables, cleaning bathrooms, and dealing with customers who think they're better than everyone I want to cringe.

This is just what I currently feel, I'm not sure if it will change. I'll probably wish I was working after I go Christmas shopping but we'll see how things go.

Aside from that, I think I'm going to go see my nonno today. I miss him! He feels lazy because he can't do as much as he used to and I think he's pretty bummed about life in general. I just want to give him a hug and make him laugh because I haven't heard him laugh in so long.

Anyways, I am going to go shower, hopefully finish my copy editing assignment, eat some lunch, pack, go visit my nonno and nonna, and then go back to res to take on the next two weeks.

That's all for now.

No comments: