Friday, November 27, 2009

mom's spaghetti.

Last night was so so fun! I had just the right amount of drinks, danced to just the right amount of songs, and spent time singing and being silly with my friends which was well needed. Now, it's back to reality ("Lose Yourself" by Eminem just popped into my head-snap back to reality oh there goes gravity...lol). Finals are next week and the week after and the class I am currently in sounds like an episode Charlie Brown. Wah, wah, wah. Welcome to my Friday morning bliss where I continuously run on 5-6 hours of sleep, tea, and adrenaline.

On a better note, I ate a delicious multi-grain bagel with cream cheese this morning! I haven't eaten a bagel in foreeeever! And, I am going home today at 12:30p.m. where I will see my famjam after their week away in Vegas. I'll enjoy tonight while I can until tomorrow brings studying and possibly hanging out with my boy (that's a good thing, though)!

mMmMm watcha say ay ay.

No comments: