Friday, September 4, 2009

i love having a toaster.

Good morning! 

It feels so good to have finally had a good night's rest! I have been busy this week with  working Orientation and hanging out with my friends on res and all so my sleep patterns have been a little messed up. I'm so happy I got to sleep 8 hours last night, I feel like a new person. I'm still a bit tired, which may require a nap later on in the day.

I haven't really been posting as religiously as I used to because of how busy I've been but hopefully that won't be routine in the weeks to come. I'll cross my fingers.

It has been amazing to hang out with all of my friends from last year and meet some new people this year on res. It's getting me pumped to start school and see everyone else! The only downfall--my roommate isn't here! She had to work all week so I will see her on Monday. I'm stoked.

Tonight, I am going out with some girls which I am really excited for because it will be a great way to end the week. Tomorrow morning I am going to be going home until Monday. Hopefully, tomorrow will be spent with my friend Tash up in Blue Mountain and Sunday is going to be spent with my family at my cousin's parents' cottage. I'm excited to have a relaxing weekend. Then on Monday, I am back to res to catch up with my roomie and get ready for the next day (which is the first day of school but I don't have classes on Tuesdays...bahaha it's fantastic).

On Tuesday I'm going to be spending most of the day with AMANDA URBANSKI. I am so excited to see her. She came to surprise me at Orientation but I only got to speak to her for like two minutes so Tuesday is going to be fabulous. I can't wait :)

Alrighty well I am dying of thirst because I just chowed down on some toast but I will probably be back soon with an update. 

XOXO

No comments: