Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Alright, so it's been brought to my attention that as much as my posts have been enlightening I should continue to post updates! It flatters me that people like to read what I've been up to, even though it's not too too exciting. It makes me feel special! I will start with how my day went today...

I woke up at 4 a.m. with the sound of my brother vomiting in the bathroom across the hall seeping through the walls. I fell back asleep around 4:30 a.m. and woke up at 6 a.m. to the continuous barfing noises in the bathroom. I woke up at 8:20(ish) to a flushing toilet, a sigh, and a gross barf-cough-burp noise. My brother has the stomach flu, in case you did not catch on. I hate when people I care about are sick like dogs because it's as if their life is sucked out of them. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour flu or something so he will feel better soon.

Hmm, around 11 a.m. my mom yelled "O my GOD!" from the basement and when I asked her what was wrong she answered, "All the peaches are moldy." You see, my family has a straaaange obsession with peach picking. But, this time around the peaches were not put in the proper cool environment (the fridge in my basement doesn't get as cold as it should) thus causing a dilemma. So, my mom had an excuse to make jam and peach pie. She took the many moldy baskets of fruit upstairs and began her fruit medley. 

Then, at around 11:30 a.m. my mom took me to visit an old friend at a coffee pub in town where we engaged in casual but great conversation. It was really good to see her :)

I got home around 1:30 and decided to relax and look at some blogs. I tried to take a picture of myself for the 365 day challenge but that was a big fails. My pictures never come out creative enough. Poop. 

Around 4, my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go for ice cream. I was later greeted by two other friends. We all went to Baskin Robins and to a park where we took pictures and had a good laugh. This was so fun :)

I came home around 6 and ate dinner with my family (a dinner that my dad wasn't very fond of). My dad likes his pasta and his meat, anything other than that is not satisfactory. My mom made bbq chicken for dinner--bad, bad call. We ate in peace while my ill brother slurped chicken soup. 

Around 7:30 I went to my friend's house where we watched So You Think You Can Dance?Canada...Leah Miller, you suck...and why are all the judges on SYTYCD Canada SO nice? They're even letting the people who aren't amazing dancers through to the finals without choreograph. I don't understand.

Now I am home. I am really tired but I felt like writing about my day. It was a really good one at that. I'm excited for tomorrow, too, though. I'm going with my boyfriend to the hair dressers where (as he puts it) he will become "sexy" again. Then, we're hanging out for a bit at his place before his dentist's appointment. Afterwards, he's going to take me back home which will then lead me to my other events of the evening. I'm going SHOPPING and out to dinner with a good friend. We're having a sleepover too. I know it sounds childish but I haven't had a girls night in so long and I actually can't wait.

That's about all I can tell you. Hope you enjoyed it.


No comments: