Saturday, April 4, 2009

advice from posh spice.


Once again, I'm browsing Perez Hilton while I should be essaying and I just wanted to share this quote with you,

"Everybody changes. I love fashion, and I love changing my style, my hair, my makeup, and everything I've done in the past has made me what I am now. Not everyone is going to like what I do, but I look back at everything, and it makes me smile," said Victoria Beckham reflecting on her style and persona as a Spice Girl.

If you're having a bad day, just remember that everything happens for a reason. Change may not always be the best thing, but it can be dealt with. If someone doesn't like something you've done, it's okay. Just keep your chin up.

The most important people in your life are the people that stick beside you through the good and the bad. They're honest with you and believe in you. 

On that happy that, I need to finish my essay.

No comments: